Study In UK
Studying in the UK means accessing world-class education at globally renowned universities. These institutions offer diverse programs and foster research opportunities. You’ll immerse yourself in British culture and a multicultural community while honing your English language skills. The UK upholds strict quality standards in education. Shorter program durations and post-study work visas enhance the experience, and financial aid options are available. Discover why studying in the UK is your pathway to a top-tier education and a world of opportunities through Eurowings.
Key Insights about Studying in the UK
Population: Approximately 63.23 million
GDP: Approximately $2.435 trillion
Number of universities: 109
Foreign Student Enrollment (2022/2023): 6,98760
Currency: Pound Sterling (GBP)
Official Language: English
Why UK ?
- The UK hosts some of the world’s oldest and internationally
- You can choose from taught Masters and research Masters
- Four UK universities rank among the top 10 globally.
- A two-year post-study work visa (UK stay back option)
provides excellent employment prospects and career support.
- Exceptional undergraduate and postgraduate programs are
available in the UK.
- Study in the UK with or without an IELTS score.
- Tuition fees are affordable.
- Fully funded UK scholarships are available for eligible
- One-year master’s programs and sandwich courses are offered.
- Students in the UK can access free medical treatment through
the National Health Service (NHS) by paying a nominal International Health
Study In Canada
Canada offers a secure and welcoming environment, a world-class education system, diverse cultural experiences, natural beauty, and excellent prospects for students looking to enrich their lives both academically and personally.
Key Insights about Studying in the Canada
- Geographic Structure: Canada is a federal country comprising ten provinces and three territories, with Ottawa as the capital.
- Education: Canada boasts 98 universities offering diverse academic programs, making it a popular choice for international students.
- Climate: Canada’s climate ranges from subarctic in the south to arctic in the north, leading to varied weather conditions.
- Languages: English and French are the two official languages of Canada.
- Currency: The official currency is the Canadian Dollar (CAD$).
Why Canada ?
- Canada provides a high-quality education with globally renowned institutions.
- It offers a diverse and inclusive society that welcomes international students.
- Canada is considered one of the safest countries in the world, ensuring a secure environment.
- International students often have access to excellent healthcare services during their stay.
- There are various work opportunities, including part-time jobs and post-graduation options.
- The country’s natural beauty includes stunning landscapes and outdoor recreational opportunities.
- You can improve your language skills in English or French, valuable for your future career.
- Canada is at the forefront of research and innovation with cutting-edge facilities.
- Post-graduation immigration pathways make it easier to stay and work in Canada.
Study In US
The United States is a top choice for international students because of its strong economy, diverse academic opportunities, vibrant campus life, and the chance to experience both exciting cities and stunning natural parks.
Key Insights about Studying in US
- Geographic Size: Third-largest country globally
- Administrative Divisions: 50 states, a federal district (Washington, D.C.), five major unincorporated territories, 326 Indian reservations, and nine minor outlying islands.
- Capital: Washington, D.C.
- Number of Universities: 3,216
- Climate: Varied, including cold semi-arid in the interior upper western states and warm to hot desert and semi-arid climates in the southwestern U.S.
- Official Languages: None at the federal level (English is the most widely spoken language)
- Currency: United States Dollar (USD $)
Why United States?
- Top Education Quality: Ranked No. 1 for education quality.
- Diverse Study Options: A wide array of study choices available.
- Global Recognition: International recognition of U.S. degrees.
- Flexible Education: An adaptable and flexible education system.
- Financial Support: Merit-based university assistance, scholarships, and fellowships.
- Cost Savings: Tuition fee waivers to ease financial burdens.
- On-Campus Employment: Opportunities for on-campus jobs with minimal wages.
- Technological Advancement: Leadership in the latest technologies.
- Industry Focus: Industry-based training and research opportunities.
- Assistantship Options: Choices for graduate, teaching, and research assistantships.
- Campus Life: A vibrant and diverse campus life experience.
Study In Australia
- Official Name: The country’s official name is the Commonwealth of Australia.
- Population: Australia has a population of approximately 22.68 million people.
- GDP: The country’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is around $1.521 trillion, indicating a strong and prosperous economy.
- Largest City: Sydney is the largest and most populous city in Australia.
- Capital: Canberra serves as the capital city of Australia.
- Number of Universities: Australia has a total of 39 universities, offering a wide range of educational opportunities.
- Currency: The official currency used in Australia is the Australian Dollar, often abbreviated as AU$.
- Literacy Rate: Australia boasts a 100% literacy rate, highlighting the nation’s commitment to education and high literacy standards.
Why Australia ?
Globally recognized qualifications
A great place to study and work
Research focused & technology driven education
Attractive scholarships and bursaries
One of the highest standards of living in the world
Affordable education compared to UK, USA
Extremely friendly & co-operative people
Excellent Weather suitable for Indian students
Ample opportunities to work while studying
Post Qualification work & settlement options