BE PART OF A PROMISING INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION BUSINESS
- Applicants should be graduate in any discipline.
- Applicants involved in the educational sector will be preferred
Business experience and skills:
- Individuals must possess 1-3 years of experience at the managerial level.
- Should be motivated, energetic, hands-on oriented, and have well-established networking skills in tapped/untapped areas in your place
- Be self-employed in Business
- Willingness to share the vision and values of ESC in the field of overseas education.
- Commitment to devote full-time attention to the venture to source professional help in running the venture. Geographical knowledge:
- The candidate should have complete knowledge about the regional market.
- Gain adequate knowledge and skills for the key employees and professionally develop them to provide quality services to the clients
- Actively participate in the marketing plans of principal foreign institutions by conducting events and providing infrastructure and administrative facilities as well as supplying market intelligence.
- Provide coaching for language proficiency required by Indian student to pursue higher education abroad
- Guide and enable the students to achieve desired results in language, aptitude and competitive entrance tests.
- Counsel and advise students to select most appropriate programs and institutions suitable to their academic qualifications and aptitude and assist them in admission formalities
- Provide comprehensive solutions for sourcing programs, identifying institutions, improving language proficiency, admission applications, scholarships & funding, visa applications, predeparture preparations and post-landing under the same roof.