Study in Norway
Study in Norway
Norway is a nation of knowledge. So, the nation requires people with high professional skills. The main focus of the government is to provide quality education to Norwegian and International Students. Norwegian learning System is based on the principle that social background is not the main factor to be considered while fetching Education in Norway. The education system is classified into 3 cycles, the first cycle consists of a Bachelor’s degree of 3 years, the second cycle consists of a Master’s degree of 2 years, and the third cycle consists of a Doctoral degree of 3 years.
Study Life in Norway
Norway is a nation that takes Education to a special International level. Norway ranks among the top countries of the globe for several factors like quality of life, prosperity, and environmental quality. Norway is a modern society where equality prevails. Instructors are more approachable and learners develop a critical mind while studying at Norwegian College or University. Moreover, Norway is also known for safety and one can feel safe wherever you are. Studying in Norway will be a rewarding experience for students that can lead to a valuable academic degree and hence it will add value to your curriculum vitae.
Benefits of Study in Norway
- Norway ranked #1 on Human Development Index (2015).
- Ranked among top nations with highest performing graduates.
- Gender equality is the crucial thing that a student learns in Norway.
- Learning in Norway will give you detailed information about the Scandinavian leadership model.
- Norway holds a good position in Europe in terms of international student satisfaction.
- A wide range of specializations is taught in high-quality English.
List of Document Required
- Letter of Acceptance from a Recognised University.
- English proficiency requirements g. IELTS, TOEFL
- A certified copy of your academic transcripts, educational certificate (Degree, Diploma, etc.)
- Evidence of sufficient funds i.e. education loan/ bank statements.
- Proof of payment of coursework planned
- Photocopies of the first and last pages of your passport.
- Passport-sized photographs.
EuroWings Student Services
- Advise choosing the right University or College.
- Help to select the right study programs based on the candidate’s academic profile and career interest.
- Help students with admission to the College or University as per their choices.
- Help to prepare the complete application for Student Visas.
- Help with the extensions of the Study Permit.
- Help to find a job while studying or after finishing the study.
- Help to prepare the application package for Multiple Entry Visa.
- Help students with Permanent Residency.