Study in Malta
Study in Malta
The first thing that comes to mind when we talk about Malta is all about its natural beauty, beautiful beaches, historic churches, and a long-stay tourist destination. Malta is far more than our usual expectations, instead.
It has boasted some of the world’s finest institutions for international students to study in Malta without IELTS test subject to the condition that they should provide proof of the ability to communicate at least intermediate level in the English language.
Life in Malta
The vibrant calendar of Malta does not stop just at Maltese historic venues and outdoor theaters and concerts. You can also witness the three-month summer festival and the international jazz festival here that keep the Maltese occupied in their free time. Coming to the nightlife, it is also very up and Paceville and St Julian’s are the centers of the scene inviting DJs from all over the globe. If you are looking forward to an extra special night out, then make sure that you do not miss the summer fiesta along with the amazing fireworks, food, and fun all night long. Supporting a typical Mediterranean climate, Malta supports a cuisine with inspiration from all over the world, and pastizzi and fttira bread are the traditional delicacies.
Benefits of Study in Malta
- More than 200 courses are offered in Malta. These are adapted to assimilate international students and are taught in English.
- One of the most unique features, when students opt to study in Malta, is that there are courses in agriculture, forestry and fishery, education and teaching and tourism and leisure, Social and behavioral sciences, Transport and logistics which are offered by a few universities across the world.
- On average the living expenses of a student range from 300 to 600 euros a month. This is very less compared to other centers of education.
- Typical of an island nation, Malta offers not just sun and surf, but also a host of unique features in the realm of education as well as an open-arms policy to students as well as visiting dignitaries including guest lecturers.
List of Document Required
- Letter of Acceptance from a Recognised University.
- English proficiency requirements g. IELTS, TOEFL
- A certified copy of your academic transcripts, educational certificate (Degree, Diploma, etc.)
- Evidence of sufficient funds i.e. education loan/ bank statements.
- Proof of payment of coursework planned
- Photocopies of the first and last pages of your passport.
- Passport-sized photographs.
EuroWings Student Services
- Advise choosing the right University or College.
- Help to select the right study programs based on the candidate’s academic profile and career interest.
- Help students with admission to the College or University as per their choices.
- Help to prepare the complete application for Student Visas.
- Help with the extensions of the Study Permit.
- Help to find a job while studying or after finishing the study.
- Help to prepare the application package for Multiple Entry Visa.
- Help students with Permanent Residency.