Study in Estonia
Study in Estonia
Study in Estonia is your official national guide to higher education in the Republic of Estonia and is maintained by the Education and Youth Board of Estonia. Our aim is to promote Estonia as an attractive study destination and promote the possibilities for studying for international students.
More than 250-degree programs offered by our partner institutions are fully taught in English. We hope that all of you who have made the decision to come to study in Estonia will experience something new and gain valuable experiences for the rest of your life.
Life in Estonia
Estonia is the northernmost of the three Baltic states, bordering Latvia in the South and Russia in the East, while the Southern tip of Finland is just a stone’s throw away across the sea. Estonia is one of the least-populous countries in Europe, with just 1.3 million inhabitants. About a third of the country’s population lives in its capital, Tallinn.
Why Study in Estonia?
- Estonia a study destination that is beautiful, safe, technologically advanced, and well regarded in the higher education sector
- Scholarships up to 100% for international students
- Competitive fee structures compared to global universities. Robotics and Computer Engineering Master’s degree is 4000 euros in tuition fees per year
- Over 160 unique degree courses. Startup Entrepreneurship, Cyber Security Engineering, E-Governance Technology are some examples
List of Document Required
- Letter of Acceptance from a Recognised University.
- English proficiency requirements g. IELTS, TOEFL
- A certified copy of your academic transcripts, educational certificate (Degree, Diploma, etc.)
- Photocopies of the first and last pages of your passport.
- Passport-sized photographs.
EuroWings Student Services
- Advise choosing the right University or College.
- Help to select the right study programs based on the candidate’s academic profile and career interest.
- Help students with admission to the College or University as per their choices.
- Help to prepare the complete application for Student Visas.
- Help with the extensions of the Study Permit.
- Help to find a job while studying or after finishing the study.
- Help to prepare the application package for Multiple Entry Visa.
- Help students with Permanent Residency.