Study in Denmark
Study in Denmark
Denmark is a highly productive and streamlined country, with a reputation for excellence in education. Partner this with the stunning scenery and high-quality public facilities made a perfect destination for international students to study in Denmark.
Denmark follows the Bologna Process, so international recognition will be granted to the degree you receive after studying in Denmark at any Danish Institutions.
It has boasted some of the world’s finest institutions for international students to study in Denmark without IELTS test subject to the condition that they should provide proof of the ability to communicate at least intermediate level in the English language.
Life in Denmark
Among the few benefits of studying in Denmark is that it is one of the countries with the biggest social and economic growth in the world. The nation boasts a high standard of living, as well as being highly rated among others in areas such as education, health care, and democratic governance.
Apart from these benefits, studying in Denmark is affordable for international students, lots of internship jobs are easily available, Scholarships are made available for the international and Indian students in Denmark by individual Universities as well as by private organizations, studying and getting settled in Denmark is hassle-free.
Benefits of Studying in Denmark
- Top-rated universities with one of highest student exchange rates
- An academic tradition combining excellence with an innovative culture for both teaching and research
- A large number of Internationally oriented study programs
- Excellent academic collaborations with business life and research institutions
- Student Scholarships & Grants are available.
- A country with a myriad of traditions and an excellent social life
List of Document Required
- Academic requirements.
- Evidence of funds to support your study (like Bank Balance).
- English language requirements (IETS, PTE, TOEFL Scores).
- Overseas Student Health Cover.
- Two colored Photocopies of all your educational documents.
- Copy of Your Passport.
EuroWings Student Services
- Advise choosing the right University or College.
- Help to select the right study programs based on the candidate’s academic profile and career interest.
- Help students with admission to the College or University as per their choices.
- Help to prepare the complete application for Student Visas.
- Help with the extensions of the Study Permit.
- Help to find a job while studying or after finishing the study.
- Help to prepare the application package for Multiple Entry Visa.
- Help students with Permanent Residency.